OPERATIONS WEEKEND - CROSSVILLE, TN 2017
DESCRIPTION: A fun filled event consisting of Operations on two different HO layouts (multiple sessions), Educational Programs (Class List below) - Vendor Tables available & other items under consideration.
DATES & LOCATION: October 7 & 8, 2017 at the Crossville, TN County Fairgrounds and the Crossville Model Railroad facilities.
REGISTRATION: Click on one of the following Links to either: print, fill out, and Mail your Registration; or to download a fillable PDF Form which can be E-Mailed. On-Site Registration & Open House will take place at the Fairground Complex at 6-8 PM on Friday evenning, and again on Saturday starting at 8 AM and continuing until 5 PM.
PRINTED PDF FORM TO BE MAILED FILLABLE FORM FOR E-MAIL VERSION
(OK TO USE NOW) ( CLICK HERE ) (Click above link.) (DO NOT USE THE ABOVE FORM YET
After the Form Appears, right-click and save to your PC, CURRENTLY UNDER TESTING)
then print (8 1/2x11), fill out the form, and either mail,
or attach to an E-Mail and send to the address below.
Additional Note: For those who have a scanner, you may also
scan the form, save it, and then attach it to an E-Mail, and send
to the below listed E-Mail address.
SCHEDULE & CLASSES: Click on the Underlined Class Title , to switch to a more detailed explanation.
- 8.00 AM Registration Begins.
- 9:30 AM JMRI Basic Operations, Part I , "Just Do It" - Likely at the CMRC Suite in the Crossville Outlet Center.
- 11:00 AM Building a Lift Bridge
- 1:00 PM JMRI Basic Operations, Part II , "More JMRI Operations Fun" - Likely at the CMRC Suite in the Crossville Outlet Center.
- 3:00 PM JMRI Dispatcher Panels for Dummies
- 5:00 PM Exhibit Closed to Public
- 6:00 PM - 8 PM Re-open for Registered participants and vendors
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Registration Open
- 9:30 AM Building Custom Loads , "Car Loads for Le$$"
- 11:00 AM Layout Structures From Your Computer Printer
- 1:00 PM Building Light Weight Modules
- 3:00 PM Building an Operating Speed Match Table
- 4:00 PM Exhibit Closed to Public
- 6:00PM to 8:00 PM Re-open for Participants and vendors
1. ARCY DVD & HOBBY, 4439 Blaylock Rd., Crossville, TN 38572 Open: Wed thru Sun, 10AM to 5PM - Special 'OPS Weekend' Discounts' on many items.
- Local NMRA and CMRC Sponsor
- 10% Discount to NMRA Members and Local Participating Club Members
2. Brandan Brosnan
3. Jim Affinito - CMRC Member - Private collection of HO Scale Locos & Equipment for sale.
Operations sessions will be ongoing throughout both days.
Class schedules may change. Schedules and locations will be confirmed prior to the event.
Other specific questions may be addressed to Pat Taylor at E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be mailed to: Pat Taylor, OPS Weekend, 344 Basses Creek Lane, Crossville, TN 38572.
Copyright © 2017 HQ Division, SER, NMRA (All rights reserved)